Don't Let Another Day Go By Without Protecting Your Money-Making Assets
Make It Official is a digital course taught by yours truly … in plain English—none of that lawyer-speak over here … for any creative entrepreneur or business owner ready to put a ring on that business, program or product name of theirs and make it official.
It’s like tying the knot with your brand and saying, “This baby, and all of its money-making assets, are mine.”
By the time you finish this course, you’ll know …
- Exactly what trademarks are and when you need one.
- How to conduct a thorough trademark search so that you can feel confident that the name you settle on is truly up for grabs.
- Exactly how to file your application step-by-step with the USPTO AND how to do so in a way that’ll have the best chance of getting your mark approved.
- Some of the biggest obstacles you could run into and how to respond if the examining attorney slides you an office action.
- What you need to do AFTER you mark is approved … yep, there is some maintenance needed.
When You Enroll, You Also Get:
Lifetime access to all recorded sessions in our secure members only portal.
Worksheets, checklists and extra materials that’ll help you when you go to file your trademark application.
PLUS, these awesome bonuses, too:
The whole shebang on international trademarks and how these affect you and your global brand (and what you need to do to protect your stuff in other countries… if anything).
The 411 on how to respond to any office actions that the USPTO might send your way. As the examining attorney reviews your application, there's a chance that you could receive a letter from the USPTO detailing any legal problems with your chosen trademark or application. This bonus is to help you respond to them.
A training with everything you need to know to make sure your hard-won trademark stays active and in good standing in the years to come, PLUS the exact steps to take when someone steals your stuff and infringes on your trademark.
A step-by-step look at the trademark process laid out in slide-form so that you can easily flip through each step.