A step-by-step guide to filing your own trademark application
This DIY Trademark Guide - walks you step-by-step through the entire trademark process from searching for names to submitting the application.
Inside you’ll learn:
- Exactly what trademarks are and when you need one.
- How to conduct a thorough trademark search so that you can feel confident that the name you settle on is truly up for grabs.
- Exactly how to file your application step-by-step with the USPTO AND how to do so in a way that’ll have the best chance of getting your mark approved.
- Some of the biggest obstacles you could run into and how to respond if the examining attorney slides you an office action.
- What you need to do AFTER your mark is approved … yep, there is some maintenance needed.
- PLUS there are some major changes that just went into effect that you should be aware of to make sure the application doesn’t get rejected.